Every time I get a massage or go to the spa (which isn’t super often) I always love how relaxing the environment is. The smell of the essential oils, the relaxing music, and just the overall relaxing vibe they have. A few years ago, I began making some investments in some products to have at home, so I didn’t have to wait for a visit to the spa to feel relaxed. It’s been the best investment I’ve made for myself. I often tell my kids I need to take care of myself so I can take better care of them. This is a statement I stand behind.
These are some of the best products I’ve found to help relax at night. Taking time to do this makes such a difference in my overall health.
Here they are!
- I love really long baths at the end of a busy day. I recently found this relaxing bubble. bath. My muscles ache by the end of the day, and this has been so helpful to help restore my mind and body at the end of the day.
- Another thing I love while taking a bath is this charcoal face mask. I use the one from Origins, but I’ve great things from other brands as well. It’s both relaxing and great for your skin as it helps minimize pores and help skin stay younger looking.
- Speaking of Origins (I love everything I’ve ever tried from there btw), I really, really love this. I’ve given this to several friends over the last few years, and several of our friends teachers. Right before bed, I rub it on my temples. My husband uses it sometimes as well. 🙂 Something about it helps relieve stress you might be carrying around from the day.
- Another way I relax my mind is by looking over everything I have to do the next day. This calendarhelps me figure out what I need to say ‘no’ to, and how to make the most of what I’m saying ‘yes’ to. It’s a great way to organize your days, weeks and months, an focus on what is most important to you and your family.
- Another must for me is this lotion. It’s so relaxing. It’s great going to bed with the combination of this lotions, and the Origins Peace of Mind on my temples.
- This pillow spray is another favorite. I love spraying it all over the pillow covers and sheets. We use the one for stress relief (Eucalyptus and Spearmint). There are also some made just for sleep. We love how the for stress relief smells.
- Lastly, I don’t necessarily use this at night, but I try to have it going during the day to keep a calm feeling in the house. This oil and diffuser are great to keep running, and different oils also have certain health benefits.
What are some of your favorite things to help you relax at night? We would love to know!